David Spade

I can hear him at a stoplight now, next to a ricer.....

" You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk? "

Ya know, Spade kinda looks like a typical Buick driver too. Just needs a turbo 6 fire jacket and he'd fit right in.

Yea off the topic but...I am glad I still have a full head of hair...lots of buick guys I meet are bald or balding....:biggrin:...guess these cars really do make ya lose ur hair...:cool:

It was an older episode and one of the guests was someone involved in a video game that had the GNX in it and that was the car the person used to demonstrate the car to Conan. Conan remarked something about having to drive something his grandparents would drive or something like that...
So he drives a Taurus and made this remark!! Unbelievable :eek: Talk about a blue hair car :eek:

So he drives a Taurus and made this remark!! Unbelievable :eek: Talk about a blue hair car :eek:

he drives a Taurus SHO- a car that was pretty impressive in it's time. he bought it brand new and it was the first thing he bought when he got his first check from NBC when he got the Late Night show. he says he'll keep it and drive it forever.

he drives a Taurus SHO- a car that was pretty impressive in it's time. he bought it brand new and it was the first thing he bought when he got his first check from NBC when he got the Late Night show. he says he'll keep it and drive it forever.

He will continue to have a gayer, uglier, slower, harder to maintain car than a turbo buick forever then. I hope he pulls up next to one at a stop light sometime :D

He will continue to have a gayer, uglier, slower, harder to maintain car than a turbo buick forever then. I hope he pulls up next to one at a stop light sometime :D

i don't think Conan cares if it's the most fastest or most bestest car ever and i doubt if the cost of upkeep is much of an issue for him.. it was what he wanted when he got some cash, and he will keep it forever or until it starts on fire on the side of the road like they are known to do..

i just thought of something- how about if we start an online petition to have David Spade be a guest on Conan's show and have them do a race to see who's 20+ year old car is the best. that would almost be as good as the time Tim Allen was on the Tonight Show racing Leno..

I was just on his facebook page... and I wish he had pictures on there of him and the GN. What car lover doesnt have pics of their baby on their page ??? Come on Spade =] ;)