David Spade with his GN on Jay Leno's Garage this Wed..

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
CmybZRPVMAEiOo7.jpg large.jpg

Awesome. Love jays garage. Did anyone catch the last episode where Jay was in that wheel slander with that 80 year old guy that rolled it during the episode. It was unreal.

Awesome. Love jays garage. Did anyone catch the last episode where Jay was in that wheel slander with that 80 year old guy that rolled it during the episode. It was unreal.

I also drive mine like I stole it . Even when some good sole scratches it, it gets fixed. I would think he would touch things up before it went on the show. I'm sure he has more money than most of us. He probably has no time with all of the woman he bangs. I don't have that problem.:( I have a hard time keeping one happy.

When I went to Cali my gf wanted to go to all the stars houses etc.i said well we gotta go to Spades place. Sure enough he had the gate open and had the gn parked inside. Tried to get a pic but couldn't gates started closing. Lol

When I went to Cali my gf wanted to go to all the stars houses etc.i said well we gotta go to Spades place. Sure enough he had the gate open and had the gn parked inside. Tried to get a pic but couldn't gates started closing. Lol