david spade drives a GN

Spade in America

We should try and get him to join up here.... If he already isn't a member.

Google search. This was in People mag years ago. Clint Eastwood drives a Typhoon as a daily driver! And David Spade IS a Mopar guy, met him about 9-10 years ago at the Spring Fling outside LA. (HUGE Mopar show they have Fall fling also) Anywho he drives a GN as a daily because noone knows what they are and he said he likes to humiliate people in Ferrari's, Benzo's etc. :cool: His words!

See my signature from David's last appearance on Letterman.

I'd like to know what's under the hood and who does the work.

mostly stock few things here and there nothing special, no one will tell who does the work who knows, yes he drives it, yes he loves it, no he doesn't search tb.com, and no he doesn't want to join any club so please don't find him and ask lol. Yes he drives it to red carpet events, no he won't race you and yup I totally think he's bad a$$ because of it. I hope that answers all of the David S. questions, he's had that car for years and years and isn't getting rid of it any time soon. Its funny how often this subject comes up. But yea there are some video clips, older of course where he speaks of the beast.

Good Sailor Jerry Morning to you too!

mostly stock few things here and there nothing special, no one will tell who does the work who knows, yes he drives it, yes he loves it, no he doesn't search tb.com, and no he doesn't want to join any club so please don't find him and ask lol. Yes he drives it to red carpet events, no he won't race you and yup I totally think he's bad a$$ because of it. I hope that answers all of the David S. questions, he's had that car for years and years and isn't getting rid of it any time soon. Its funny how often this subject comes up. But yea there are some video clips, older of course where he speaks of the beast.

Good Sailor Jerry Morning to you too!

i think we found him ^^^^ :biggrin:

Ok so that's David spade and Sean Penn that own or have own a turbo buick. Are there any other celebrities who have been associated with these cars?

Ok so that's David spade and Sean Penn that own or have own a turbo buick. Are there any other celebrities who have been associated with these cars?

I saw DAVE NAVARRO drive one that Carmen Elctra bought him. They showed it on Funkmaster Flex show a few years back

"Starsky, is that your ride? Damn you just went up a notch in my book...that puts you at notch 1"

Tonight on TMZ they had Dave in his GN talking to him at a light and taking off. They said he was rear-ended. Oh those poor fillers probability cracked! :eek: :D

Very nice video find.. Knew He was into Mopars but didnt know about the GN.... Judging from the pillar gauges he may even had modified it.. David Spade just scored 100 muscle car points