Dates for Cecil County

here's a copy of the flyer. i don't think it's been mailed out yet but here it is :cool:

V2T90.jpg

I'd have to believe the flyer and track schedule on their website, over the tsm forum. By the way, they better hurry and mail that flyer since the pre-registration deadline is only two weeks away :).

dammm.. IF those are the dates (sure does look like it :p ) it looks like I have to get the wife a present this year for her birthday :eek: :p

Is this open to FWD or (wrong wheel drive) turbo buicks? Do you think they will have a FWD class?

Is this open to FWD or (wrong wheel drive) turbo buicks? Do you think they will have a FWD class?

The track is open to all Buick Powered cars. I do not believe there is a FWD class anymore...there just wasn't enough cars, But they will probably put you in the "T" class (V-6 & Turbos).

We decided to attend at the last minute! Going to be more of a "vacation" for me & the wife & my mom. Don't plan to bring the display or much stuff, just going to be there & have some fun! Going to try & take sun/mon off & do some scenic driving. Mom didn't get out much while my dad was alive, and now she's got early stages of alzheimers, so want to get her out as much as we can while it counts. I will probably be on foot as they check out the local scenery fri/sat.

If anyone wants me to bring something with me, PLEASE send me an email or call asap. Need to know by Wed afternoon/eve at latest. I got *most* stuff in-stock & no problem bringing it along. Since we already have a free shipping deal going, we might have to knock a few bucks off the price for a show special deal :cool: ;) Should be mid/upper 60's for HIGHS & sunny every day! Lot's of HP!!!!!! You don't want to miss this one if you can make it! Expecting some nice wheelies :D

We decided to attend at the last minute! Going to be more of a "vacation" for me & the wife & my mom. Don't plan to bring the display or much stuff, just going to be there & have some fun! Going to try & take sun/mon off & do some scenic driving. Mom didn't get out much while my dad was alive, and now she's got early stages of alzheimers, so want to get her out as much as we can while it counts. I will probably be on foot as they check out the local scenery fri/sat.

If anyone wants me to bring something with me, PLEASE send me an email or call asap. Need to know by Wed afternoon/eve at latest. I got *most* stuff in-stock & no problem bringing it along. Since we already have a free shipping deal going, we might have to knock a few bucks off the price for a show special deal :cool: ;) Should be mid/upper 60's for HIGHS & sunny every day! Lot's of HP!!!!!! You don't want to miss this one if you can make it! Expecting some nice wheelies :D

Email sent Paul