Datebase error WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
Am I the only one who gets this a dozen times a night? I think it's time for a new server.

image.php
Database errorThe database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.turbobuick.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.turbobuick.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience

Havent had that happen yet Brett, but some guys were complaing about it happening here over on t6p.

Yeah, I just finished writing something for a new guy... submit and that. Sucks.

Yea, I have to get in the habbit of copying and pasting onto an email anything more then a few words cause I have lost several myself so I can go back and copy/paste it back onto the post.:mad:

I have had it happen numerous times. I am almost getting used to it now!
Annoying, to put it mildly...

This has happened to me several times in the last couple weeks.

never had a problem with the board since the new server. its super fast here with no databases errors at all.

Yea, I have to get in the habbit of copying and pasting onto an email anything more then a few words cause I have lost several myself so I can go back and copy/paste it back onto the post.:mad:

i do the same thing but i use "Word"

BTW i was bitching about the same thing last night But since i couldn't get on at all i posted it at T6P.

Ok, how many of you guys that see the error have java installed? I don't have it on a single machine at home or work...no issues with DB errors ever.

It happens under high load periods it seems. The one I don't like is "CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER!" I thought something was major wrong again.