Data logging with TunerProRT

neilb

Hello everyone, I'm trying to use TunerProRT for its data logging feature, and have had some success so far with retrieving data. However I can't figure out how to view more data than whats already displayed. I want to see knock count, boost, injector pulse width or duty cycle. Do I have to modify the ADX file to see these? or do I have the wrong ADX file? Or am I way off track here?

The "Neilmessing2" file is based on the ADX file from the TunerPro website file: 1227148Tbuick. I've modified it to display the features I want to see on the Dash and Items list, but the values aren't right.

Alos, how do you retrieve MIL codes on TunerPro?

Trying to figure this one out and any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Neilmessing2.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 51
  • T31.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 1227148TBuick.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 29
Have you emailed Bob Bailey or posted these on the Full Throttle site? Are you using the tunerpro through a Gen 2? I'm interested to see what you've done, but I need to log on with my other computer. I use the tunerpro but I use the file that Bob modified. You can find it on the full throttle site, but it doesn't have all the parameters that you seem to have added.

Thanks for the reply,

No I haven't posted on Full Throttle, or messaged Bob. I'm not using a Gen 2. I'm using a ALDL Usb to DLC cable.

I'm still new to the TunerPro platform, and I have no idea if I am even on the right track with what I've done so far.

I'm certainly new to it as well, but he has a wealth of knowledge and may be able to help.

Hello everyone, I'm trying to use TunerProRT for its data logging feature, and have had some success so far with retrieving data. However I can't figure out how to view more data than whats already displayed. I want to see knock count, boost, injector pulse width or duty cycle. Do I have to modify the ADX file to see these? or do I have the wrong ADX file? Or am I way off track here?

The "Neilmessing2" file is based on the ADX file from the TunerPro website file: 1227148Tbuick. I've modified it to display the features I want to see on the Dash and Items list, but the values aren't right.

Alos, how do you retrieve MIL codes on TunerPro?

Trying to figure this one out and any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

Glad to see that you are getting it running. I recall your thread on TGO about the car.

For some items in the ALDL list need to put the ECM into ALDL mode. Other items you mentioned are not in the ALDL list and can't be viewed. Such as boost & injector PW. Injector duty cycle being a calculation based on RPM & PW.

I haven't worked with the '7148 ECM's ALDL much so can't go into too many specifics.

Although, if you don't mind me mentioning it, our EBL SFI-6 Flash ECM is worlds above the stock one.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Glad to see that you are getting it running. I recall your thread on TGO about the car.

For some items in the ALDL list need to put the ECM into ALDL mode. Other items you mentioned are not in the ALDL list and can't be viewed. Such as boost & injector PW. Injector duty cycle being a calculation based on RPM & PW.

I haven't worked with the '7148 ECM's ALDL much so can't go into too many specifics.

Although, if you don't mind me mentioning it, our EBL SFI-6 Flash ECM is worlds above the stock one.

RemoveBeforeFlight

How do you put the ECM into ALDL mode?

RemoveBeforeFlight

What's required for running that ECM and can you use it with the Gen2?

Yes you can. You will need the plug n play harness, GEN II, serial to USB adapter, and laptop. You can get all required from Full Throttle.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

How do you put the ECM into ALDL mode?

Need to place a 10K ohm resistor between ALDL connector positions A & B. Note that this will also change how the engine runs as it affects other areas of the ECMs firmware.

RemoveBeforeFlight

What's required for running that ECM and can you use it with the Gen2?

There is a thread on the Performance ECM board here about the EBL SFI-6 system:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...-for-gm-sequential-v6-boosted-engines.352427/

At this time it is speed density so a MAF and/or MAF translator is not required. We will be re-visiting making it MAF compatible, as the code for it has been written & tested, it just isn't integrated into all of the fueling logic.

RemoveBeforeFlight

After all the aggravation and time getting that going you will still be limited to monitoring certain things. You would be better off just picking up a Powerlogger. No playing games and has I/O capability's. Rock and roll. ;)

RL

Where can we buy the EBL SFI-6?

Directly from us. We prefer that customers contact us via email to be sure that they purchase the correct equipment and understand what they are purchasing. Browse around our web site (see sig), there is a bunch of information there along with contact information.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Directly from us. We prefer that customers contact us via email to be sure that they purchase the correct equipment and understand what they are purchasing. Browse around our web site (see sig), there is a bunch of information there along with contact information.

RemoveBeforeFlight

So how much is it with the wide band?