Data Logger

N2BUICK

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
At our Buick/Ford shot out,one of the guys up from Texas,Neal White had a "black box" on his console ,he says is a data logger.
He said it logged all of his runs from his Felpro system??
I did not get to discuss this with him. Is this "box" a Felpro item or another after market item?
The felpro seems to log thing okay,but does this just do it,with out naming the file?
Thanks
Austin

FAST (felpro, speed-pro) has a new box that datalogs without the need for a computer . After the run you download the data from the box into your laptop. I gets rid of the need to run a laptop with you in the car during a pass. Maybe someone else can elaborate on this more.

Originally posted by N2BUICK
At our Buick/Ford shot out,one of the guys up from Texas,Neal White had a "black box" on his console ,he says is a data logger.
He said it logged all of his runs from his Felpro system??
I did not get to discuss this with him. Is this "box" a Felpro item or another after market item?
The felpro seems to log thing okay,but does this just do it,with out naming the file?
Thanks
Austin

Yes this is a FAST product, and as Mike stated it will log the runs
with out the need for the laptop sitting in the car during a run. It does work on the Calcom WP and will record 14 channels of data
at different scans per second rate. It will record for like 3 or 4
min. total. The nice thing about the long scan times is that it
lets me record from burn out to the end of a run so everything
including the boost up at the light can be looked at with out
only recording part of a run at a lower scan rate.

I hope that answers your questions

Take Care

Originally posted by Spence
Does the Data logger work on DOS version as well as Windows version?

No it does not, the software to set up the Data Logger is
only on the Windows verson of the program.