dash ?

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
can I swap a GN dash into a 82-02 s10? I want the dash so I can hide most my gauges in a custom bezel and all that why it dont cluster the cab with gauges like a honda. Since I have to moniter everything from the motor to the air ride.

Pretty sure the dash is too wide. Besides that, what benefit would you get as far as gauges go? There isn't much in a Regal dash.
If I were you I would use the stock S10 dash and some creativity to integrate the gauges you want into the dash.
The Syclone used a cluster similar to Turbo Pontiac Sunfire (Sunbird ?) and Turbo Buick Skyhawk with built in boost gauge, etc. and it swaps in place.
May be something to look into.

dash cluster 87 regal limeted question

ive got an 87 regal limited and also have a digital dash out of a buick regal turbo car, im wanting to install the digital dash into the buick regal im sure fitment wise everything will bolt right up and match correctly but my concerns are did they use a universal dash harness cause the dash i have now doesnt have a boost guage, and i also swaped the column out from column to console shift, which puts the pdr123 on the console now but the question is will the digital dash wire up to my regal limited dash wiring harness with out problems, the plug is the same i think dont know.

and if the digital dash wont work will the analog dash work im going to be turboed in future but at the time i would really like to get the digital dash in there '

now if its not the same wiring harness is there a wiring harnes available that is changable, or maybe a conversion plug that would convert and make the proper switches in the conversion plug.

does anyone have any thoughts on this, im getting column this week in mail so ill be removing the dash anyhow to change the color out from beige to burgandy and to install the turbo t steering wheel and wanted to install a differnt dash cluster to spruce up the dash a bit.

thanks steve 937 661 0010

is this forum not for someone to help someone else out i see that several have read the thread just curious as to why no one has replied with some advice on situation, can you guys seriously tell me that no one on here knows the answer to my question.

come on guys help me out, it dont hurt, sorry for sarcastic remark but see others questions getting answered can anyone help me out on this thanks

S-10 dash

Chapparal, I can honestly say "I don't know". Never heard of any body doing it. A lot of people swap suspension parts from S-10's. Don't know about interior parts.

I think no one has answered because maybe they don't know. Happens to me most when I really need an answer.