Dash wiring ID

ttypeturbo

Hey guys, I have an 86 T-type factory moon roof car that I'm having trouble identifying some dash wires behind the radio. I bought this car a while back and now question that move as it needs so much work so I may sell or part this car in the very near future. The first 2 pics are behind the radio and have 2 long plugs with orange wires, another orange wire with a single white plug and another long plug with a single grey wire. The third pic is behind the glove box and is a 2 wire plug with a grey and white wire. Any ideas?
Thanks!

regal1.jpg

regal2.jpg

regal3.jpg

Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you the diagrams. It should help you figure out what it is.

1)orange wires/plugs....they are dome light + junction points,leave alone,tape back up.
2)grey wire/plug.........illumination junction point.
3)looks like a aftermarket speaker plug adapter....
4)single orange...should be cig lighter power

1)orange wires/plugs....they are dome light + junction points,leave alone,tape back up.
2)grey wire/plug.........illumination junction point.
3)looks like a aftermarket speaker plug adapter....
4)single orange...should be cig lighter power

Hey Gary, should number 2 the grey wire be plugged into something? Thanks for replying, excellent info! ;>)

If you have a limited dash like already stated,yes. If not,tape it back up.glad to help.

The gray wire plug could be for dash lamps connection to twilight sentinel chime cancel called "lights on reminder output".

It probably shouldn't be connected unless the car has twilight sentinel AND the headlight ON warning chime.

It's located as a gray wire one cavity in that area in the manual.