Dash harness

I probably have it, will find it and see what condition its in.
Does the harness matter what options your car has? Never knew it all harnesses were wired for all options?

there are differnt harness for digital dash vs analog ,security and twilight ... those options and not wired into what i'd call the standard analog harness which can add in options like a/c, cruise , rr defog

there are differnt harness for digital dash vs analog ,security and twilight ... those options and not wired into what i'd call the standard analog harness which can add in options like a/c, cruise , rr defog
Thats something I never knew. Seems logical GM wouldn't wire every car for twilight sentinel, and the like.
If someone is wanting a harness, they need to make sure it has their options. Thanks

I have one, just need to pull it out of storage. It didn't have twilight or security so I ended up not using it for my car. I believe the only pigtails missing are a few for the radio, pretty typical for most harnesses these days since a lot of cars had the stock radios yanked out. Think I might have 1 or two radio pigtails hanging around somewhere. I started to re-loom and make repairs on it before realizing what it was missing and that I couldn't use it. It's for the analog dash. PM me if interested and I'll yank it out and take some pics to send your way so you can check to see if it will work for your car.

Has the original poster got back with anyone, on what options he has or needs?

would any of you happen to have the harness that runs down the drivers side for fuel pump and tail lamps etc.? my car was butchered to crap by previous owners. What do you even call that harness? lol

I my have one of those harnesses.
Its flat I i believe.
Have you found the dash harness?

Still looking for dash harness. Keep getting these scammers telling me a friend of a friend has one for sale on PMs..lol

I have not found the flat harness to the rear, for fuel pump.
I did find the dash harness, its for digital dash.