dash and duct pictures

grocerygetter

I'm in need of some pics of what the duct work looks like and the back side of a buick dash. I'm trying to see what it would look like in the dash with the air box in or out. Help would be appreciated....I've googled to know end.

You had to ask ... :redface:

Attachments

• Picture 259.jpg
    Picture 259.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Picture 260.jpg
    Picture 260.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 141
Wow...ask and someone will deliver. Thanks a million. Is the duct coming off the center what connects directly to the airbox in the firewall? From this picture it appears the dash doesn't have to be removed to pull the heat/air box.

Wow...ask and someone will deliver. Thanks a million. Is the duct coming off the center what connects directly to the airbox in the firewall? From this picture it appears the dash doesn't have to be removed to pull the heat/air box.

I can't imagine you could remove those ducts without getting the dash out of the way.

Attachments

• Picture 258.jpg
    Picture 258.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 100
Yeah, I agree...I asked the question incorrectly, can the airbox and what is directly on the other side be pulled Out through the firewall and underdash area? I'd rather be able to drive it home then take the dash out at my shop.

You lost me now, but I never had pulled the main airbox out of any G-body, so can't advise you there.