dash analog map ?s

kraus

i recently did a analog to gnx style dash swap in car and now my map gauge is not reading when logging.i have no map reading at scanmaster either. So i am wondering what i have to do to get map to read again.The analog plug that went to dash cluster is disconnect due to not needing it for gauges have now.And i know there is a map ground,map signal,boost, etc. Do i need to wire then to logger or something else any help is appreciated....

just to clarify also the alky worked before dash change.In the dash there is three wires to orginal dash one is for map ground ,map signal and last is for 5v map feed.That were plugged into factory dash,so iam thinking i have to supply some power to thes or something...

alky is run from center green wire of map to alky box inside.Under dash by glove box is spliced to give logger info. and i have no map signal when watch it on logger or csanmaster.Scanmaster says 0 and loggersay.1 or something like that.

You are correct. You will need to supply a ground and 5 volt power to the MAP. A good source for the 5 volt would be the TPS sensor power.

bingo thanks guys i love this site. I new there was something simple and after thinking about it i figured it was dash stuff.Well off to put everything back together and start tuning. thanks a million again guys

ok here is one other question,cruise also worked i ran all the modules wired per instruction on casper site still no cruise.I noticed there is a light for the cruise so i am thinking need to wire it in or is something else causing it not to work with my vss wiring maybe.