daronne edwards do not trust him!!! bad business

cartez

he got my money and will not produce my powermaster! the people i have done business with on turbobuick know that my word is good !!!! when i say money is sent it is sent! it is time to get the mutts of TB

I just sold DaRonne an engine harness, and didn't have any serious issues with the sale. Hope you guys can get things worked out.
John A, Turbohh

I just sold DaRonne an engine harness, and didn't have any serious issues with the sale. Hope you guys can get things worked out.
John A, Turbohh
i have to let it go no need of being this mad! it is going on for two month

Let it go? I'd be damned if I'd let it go. I'd hound his ass forever or until I got my monet back or the part I PAID FOR !!! Two months of excuses? BS !!
DaRonne send the guy his damn part or give him his money back !!!:mad:

Let it go? I'd be damned if I'd let it go. I'd hound his ass forever or until I got my monet back or the part I PAID FOR !!! Two months of excuses? BS !!
DaRonne send the guy his damn part or give him his money back !!!:mad:
my biggest thing is that he is removed from TB for his BS so people will learn not to fake and shake on TURBOBUICK!!!!!

John A, Turbohh
buying and selling is two differant things it is all good IF you are sitting on the right side of the exchange!

Practically no point in being happy with having him removed from TB.com. They can just sign up for a different user name. Even if they IP ban them, sign up at work and access there.....I would follow it through until part or refund is received.

I have an issue with daronne as well. He won't stop hounding me for a set of headers and crossovers I sold to another member because his offer price was too low. And not he tracked all my threads and posts to find my phone number and is texting me that I'm an asshole. He was trying to dictate what I should do with my items for sale.......:mad:

INFAMOUSGN said:
Its none of my business but you did agree that you were going to sell him the parts and all he did was follow up. If you would informed him that you were selling the part to someone else. I'm not buying or selling anything on here after reading all this kind of stuff going on its better to buy new. It also should be against the rules to up the price once an agreement been made just to make a few extra bucks. So did DaRonne get banned or what?

Wow...that's pretty obvious! A first post that just HAPPENS to take the side of the person that was getting the flak....

Hmmmm....just maybe this is an account created by Daronne?

Let me guess...now they will deny it...probably attack me....how transparent!

Wow...that's pretty obvious! A first post that just HAPPENS to take the side of the person that was getting the flak....

Hmmmm....just maybe this is an account created by Daronne?

Let me guess...now they will deny it...probably attack me....how transparent!
Probably is him creating a new account to respond to this topic.