Damn, Somebody Better Buy This....fast!

GNFURY

wooooshhhhhhhhh
I wish I was in a position to buy this car. It is a GREAT DEAL for all the stuff that is on this car!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-C...oryZ6161QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Holy god. This almost seems too good to be true. The guy has to have 30k in this car easy.

also, what is the deal with the prices on GN's latelly??? I have been watching ebay and guys are wanting 17k for 100k mile GN's (although they are clean) WTF?? I was figuring that for my next GN, I could fing a nice clean stock '87 with around 40k miles on it for about 12-15k. What is with these high prices??

GNFURY said:
what is the deal with the prices on GN's latelly??? I have been watching ebay and guys are wanting 17k for 100k mile GN's (although they are clean) WTF?? I was figuring that for my next GN, I could fing a nice clean stock '87 with around 40k miles on it for about 12-15k. What is with these high prices??
dont believe everything you see on ebay, I listed my GN & it didn't sell hell I'm only asking $17,500. and it's cherry!