Damn I burnt my Rice!!

Big Paul

Bob Barker
Just today, going home from a friends house, I make a left onto a two lane one way street. I get going about 100ft, and I see a Honda Civic Hatchback, ugly lil thing, with a body kit, fart can, custom wheels on the back, STOCK WHEELS ON FRONT!! and a fatty 5" tach right in the middle of the dash. Well he comes up to the left of me, and there is no one on the streets, its Sunday and about 5:30 so its pretty much dead.

We get to a red light, and he looks over, and I catch his look out of the corner of my eye, and he seems to be checkin out my truck. I kept lookin forward and glance over again, and it looks like he wants to run em, so I drop my column shifter (auto) down into 1st, and once he sees that he sits back gettin ready. BTW: this is in my truck ('87 S-10). So I give it a lil torque braking holdin it at about 2500RPM, light hits, and the tire slipped a lil, and so did his, but I move up about a 1/2 a car length, its starting to tach out in first so I slam it into second and get another 1/2 a length on him.

I hold it like this until we get to another light, which is red, and we both stop. He then starts to rev, and I drop back down to 1st, and give it some more torque braking, light hits, and its the same old story and I hold my 1 car length, up to the next stop, and I turn right to go home and he follows behind, and stays way back, and finally got lost in traffic.

That felt good, burnt some rice in my truck. Wait till I get my Regal done!!!

Rice:I like mine burnt to a crisp

I bet u made that guy feel bad. i mean, seems like he would be able to beat an S-10. guess the tach gauge an fart can didnt help, poor honda. maybe he'll get into the serious mods like a nitrous sticker or something. :cool:

Yep, gonna need more

LOL, damn ricers, guess he will need that sticker, or a wing to give him 50 more HP. They never learn do they.....

good kill... half the time i see those ricers with the big ass tachs and gauges... and half the time they arent even hooked up... just for show... he must have felt stupid getting beat by a truck thats about 3 times the weight i would guess?

AHHH damn!

I didnt know they weighed that little!!

I guess I did have almost 3 times of wieght on him!

More like 2-1/2!:cool:

guess he'll need some clear tail lights to gain more hp too.:rolleyes: Those ricer guys just amuse me.

Never underestimate the NOS sticker!!! Those are adjustable too. The bigger they are the more rice power. ;)

Not sure about the older ones, but I know a new civic coupe weighs in at 2403 to 2595 pounds, so they are pretty light. Of course they're 115 to 127 horsepower too and that doesn't really help them too much. :rolleyes:

-Jade