Damm

jwillettgn

I don't know what to say! :eek:

DAMM.jpg
[/IMG]

Jim

That pic has been posted in here several times and each time I see it I think what a waste of a perfectly nice car. Poor Regal:(

I little while back, a guy moved into the shop next to mine, and I got alot of work from him being there (mosty "donks"), and all these dude talked about this "sick" cutlass on 40"'s And before seeing it I was saying to myself, "wtf, poor cutty". Then one of the guys came down the following weekend with a pic of this car...At that point...a little peice of me died.

Jim
Did you sneak down to Alabama and took that picture:D ? I really like when those guys catch a gear (aka shift kit) and run up on the curb:eek: on TWO WHEELS . I had a friend of mine had his Z71 stolen. Come to find out they found the cab and bed.... everything else was stolen. The latest trend is to take the rolling chassis and weld a caprice/impala on the frame. This idiot outside of Birmingham, put some 22 on a T-Type... Saddly to say he blew the engine.:mad: :mad: :mad: Just say NO to 18" + wheels...

Sure hope it has a small block 406 and some 4:56's instead of a N/A 3.8;)

what bull$hit I say. My GF sits next to me saying it's stupid.

Thank god thats a south-east trend.

If i was to ever see a TR in Texas that looked like this I'd.... I'd... I don't know what I'd do really. But I realy can't wait for this stupid trend to be over.

I rather see it ride low.