Da Bears

wile87

BEEP BEEP MY ASS
alright, we finally got us a quarterback!!!!!!!!!
maybe now we can get some f/a recievers to come here now. go bring in holt and harrison to teach these young guys how to run the routes the right way. we also picked up a proven off tackle to boot. things are looken up in chi-town!

I'm a life long Bears fan and always will be loyal to them but with Lovie Smith as coach... I get that sick feeling that he'll find a way to screw this up! Lovie took Devin Hester, the greatest return man of all time, and turned him into a second or third rate receiver :eek: who no longer does what he does best - return kickoffs - so he can take a pro-bowl QB and sink his career also. I hope not!

I despise the Broncos (go Chiefs!) and love that you were able to dump Orton on them

Denver has a love affiar with the Broncos and the media thinks they can do no wrong. Wait till Jay get ripped by the Chicago media - he'll pout for days and ask to be traded again - then deny it.

I'm a life long Bears fan and always will be loyal to them but with Lovie Smith as coach... I get that sick feeling that he'll find a way to screw this up! Lovie took Devin Hester, the greatest return man of all time, and turned him into a second or third rate receiver :eek: who no longer does what he does best - return kickoffs - so he can take a pro-bowl QB and sink his career also. I hope not!

i also am a life long bears fan but have a totally different opnion on lovie then you do. he is a genius for what he does, sure hester might not be a top wr on any other team but on chicago HE IS! seriously, is brandon lloyd better then him, no! marty booker was crap the 1st time they had him and he is now also, rasheed davis is good enough to play the position but a top wr he is not. the best "reciever" on the team is either greg olson or matt forte period!

on a side note, its not 100% lovie or hesters fault that he isnt runnign back kicks like the first 2 years. blame it on the coaching staff on the teams that they are playing. how many times does the ball get kicked out of bounds or "squibbed" to keep it out of his hands? and now with the new wedge reule that only allows 2 players to be in the wedge, i for one dont want hester running back kickoffs, thats a serious injury waiting to happen.

i for one am VERY excited that we have a 25yr old pro-bowl caliber quarterback to compliment the solid running game and solid defense, now lets just go out and see if we can steal another wr in the second round.

buickbert

i'd have to disagree with what you said concerning hester, towards the end of the year they were kicking right to him, he was fumbling and running striaght ahead, like he lost his confidence.. it's one or the other with that kid. he is not adaptable to do both. i don't know if you get all the games in arz, if you don't you missed quite a bit of why i say he can't do both. they pulled him from doing both kickoff and punts because they started to kick to him and he looked so confused on what to do