CZF Kenosha, Wisconsin

eBay wining and whining

Good luck, personally I snipe--bid last few seconds, for the non-eBayers--everything I bid on. All along the LOSER sends me a nastygram calling me a snipe but if you want something at the lowest price its the only way to bid. My reply snipe = winner

BTW, what are CZF valve bodies worth. I may have a chance to buy several.

Re: eBay wining and whining

Originally posted by Clay Thompson
BTW, what are CZF valve bodies worth. I may have a chance to buy several.

TCI sells reconditioned BRF calibrated VB,s and I would assume you could get at least half or better than what their asking. They sell at Summit for $290. Let me know 'cuz I have a CZF in the garage w/wrong vb.

http://www.tciauto.com/gm/gm_2004r.htm

CZF VBs

Hey I'm a snipe and a VB hog--I'M KEEPING THEM ALL!

Actually, I don't have the first one yet but supposed to hear back from the guy mid-week next week. Since this turned into an eBay forum maybe they should just go there--???

Hey HOTTOGO/arffy you need to download that RoboBid program into your Hypertech Chip, maybe you'd blow down into the high 12s!

Re: CZF VBs

Originally posted by Clay Thompson
Hey I'm a snipe and a VB hog--I'M KEEPING THEM ALL!

Actually, I don't have the first one yet but supposed to hear back from the guy mid-week next week. Since this turned into an eBay forum maybe they should just go there--???

Hey HOTTOGO/arffy you need to download that RoboBid program into your Hypertech Chip, maybe you'd blow down into the high 12s!

Hey I never thought of that!? LOL I actually just went non-computer controlled in the car last weekend, changed carb, distrbutor and l/u, but didn't make it to the track Tuesday to see if it did any good or not. If you do get the vb's and post them on ebay let me know. :cool: