CZ VB and governor, Billet servo, and Art Carr pan

jakeshoe

Package deal
MCSS VB and gov, new Art Carr deep pan, and used billet servo for $325 shipped.

LOL...I've been talking to jake about a CK billet servo as well. I guess between 3 we can get it covered.

Art Carr Oil Pan

Payment has been sent. :biggrin: I also sent you the change of address.

Thanks,

DSCN0326.jpg

I have one more complete setup left, I have several more CZ, BQ, OZ, CQ valve bodies seperately.

LOL...I've been talking to jake about a CK billet servo as well. I guess between 3 we can get it covered.

CK servo is on the left
DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

I know you wanted pics. Middle servo is a Fairbanks/superior, rt servo is a BTO.

The Fairbanks is a little beat up from some gorrilla trying to install or remove it but is perfectly functional. I can put it in the lathe and smooth it a bit.

Mcss Governor

Hi Jakes, how mutch for one of thoses MCSS GOVERNOR in good shape.
Thanks. Jean-Guy.

CK Servo

CK servo is on the left
DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

I know you wanted pics. Middle servo is a Fairbanks/superior, rt servo is a BTO.

The Fairbanks is a little beat up from some gorrilla trying to install or remove it but is perfectly functional. I can put it in the lathe and smooth it a bit.[/QUOTEDo you have any more used CK servos? If you do how muched shipped to the same address?

Brian (bison) send it. I cleared them out a little.

Pan is sold, I have the Superior and BTO servo left.

Several CZ and CQ valve bodies rinsed, valve movement checked, surface stoned, boxed, and ready to ship. Also a BQ and an OZ valve body.