cyberdyne fuel pressure gauge

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I posted this before But got no reply, the gauge has 4 wires on the back, the black (which im sure is ground), the red,(which im sure is the 12v source) Now the other two are blue and purple. Which one goes to the sending unit and what is the other one for? Thanks!

Scott

Sorry to be of no help, but....Can you contact Cyberdine to ask, the vendor you bought it from, etc.? I would imagine the sending unit had two posts, no?

I'm at work & don't have the information now. I'll try to remember to look up the diagram tomorrow. The 4th wire, I think it is the white is the recall wire. I forget how to wire it, but you run it to a pushbutton switch. Activate the switch & it gives you lowest & highest fuel pressure since 12v was applied. This is also used to set the flashing warning for too low a fuel pressure - somewhat usless because idle fuel pressure is much lower than the needed pressure under boost.

Blue goes to the pressure sender and the purple is dimimng for the gauge. I am doing this from memory, but I think that is correct. I just cut the purple wire off.