CYBER WEEK SPECIALS

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Due to the overwhelming response we have had with our black Friday & Cyber sales we have decided to extend the sale until Jan 1st !!!

HOLIDAY SPECIALS - Now thru Jan 1st.

Okay guys & gals now is the time to take advantage of some great deals this year and Save some Cash!

* "FREE SHIPPING" Plus $100.00 Cash back on ALL Ridetech suspension packages! (Can be just the front or just the rear or even a complete kit) (Call to order)

* "FREE SHIPPING" Plus $100.00 cash back and a "Free Spanner Wrench" on RideTech coil over packages. (Call to order)

* "FREE SHIPPING" Plus $100.00 Cash back on all BAER brake systems. (If you order a complete Front & Rear brake system we will also include a Free Proportioning Valve & Mounting Bracket!!) (Call to order)

* Cam Sensors rebuilt for only $69.95 (Core needed to be sent in to us, includes return shipping) (Simply send in your payment & core, and we will rebuild yours and send it right back)

* 10% Off all makes/model vehicle LED lighting kits- (Call to order)

* Coil Pack Covers only $18.00 (See this thread http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/coil-pack-plates-w-firing-order.404241/ for placing orders)

NOTE: If there is something you want and it's not mentioned here, simply call us and we will be glad to discount your order!

Last edited:
I will also add our ''Relay Name Plates" to this sale..... $12.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Our Pay-Pal address is: sgblhb@charter.net (Please mention it's for a Relay Name Plate)
Relay name plate_lrg.jpg

Installed on the car...
Relay name plate2_lrg.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in one of these also plus LCA and coil over shocks for front.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Give me a call tomorrow when you get a chance....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Updated our thread! Due to the overwhelming response to our recent sales, with the support of Ridetech we have decided to keep running these sales until Jan 1st. !!!

Got my kit today, packaged very nice, arrived in perfect condition. A++++

Specials continue.....We are your best source for anything Ridetech!

Thanks to all the members doing business with us and thanks to Ridetech for providing a great product!!