Custom plates DENIED

My Cadillac tags say "GETFIOS". I work for Verizon and thought it would be cool. It was rejected initially - they wanted an explanation of what "FIOS" was. I guess the marketing isn't working down in Trenton, NJ.

My GN just says "CHEATER". It's a long story.....

They jam a lot of letters on those NY tags. Let us know what you wind up with.

Jim

Im getting nothing at this point i tried to put another combo in and it went into the DMV site " HWY2UHEL " but i called today , the plate unit , inquiring about my refund for "HWYTUHEL" which was denied and the lady there saw i put anther in and said she tought it would get knocked too , she went to ask " They" who is apperntly who makes the decision on this , she also said anything with Hell in it is not going to be approved . . when i asked for a further explinaiton as to who " They" were she became a little snippy with me at that point i told her to refund my credit card for the two plates and that was the end of it .

?

Attachments

• image-794194305.jpg
    image-794194305.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 75
Michigan did the same to me. I applied for "ON ALKY" paid the fees & then was sent a letter that I could not get that plate, I even tried explaining the meaning & they still told me no, then asked her what she knew about E85 & explained that it was 85% moonshine , she still wouldn't allow the plate so I went with ONBOOST. Maybe this year I will try to get ANTIEPA.