Custom gauge panel issue..

Big Mitch98

Hey guys I don't post often if at all but I have been able to solve just about every issue I've had on my 87 turbo t with just the search....but now I'm stumped. I've been putting together my custom gauge panel and now I get no mph on my scan master. I've installed a caspers vss converter as per the instuctions but now there's no mph. Does this mean the computer is not getting a mph signal? I've read that that's a bad thing with my tt chip. The signal going to the vss is via an inline signal transmiter piece from autometer which screws in between the two pieces of speedo cable. The existing green vss is completely bypassed now. Signal from caspers vss is goin direct to brown wire coming off back of green vss module to the computer....any ideas what could be goin on or something I've missed??? I'm stumped....

If the computer is getting a MPH reading the torque converter will lock up. Since you have no scanmaster reading I'm going to guess the ECM isn't getting a signal.

That crossed my mind. Whats not adding up is i don't have any malfunction codes and i know with no mph signal there should be a code 24 I believe....I emailed caspers to see if they have any insight as to what I may have over looked if anything. Keep yous posted as to the outcome thanx