custom gauge cluster

Lot of work! Please tell me you checked to make sure the gauges fit in the PVC before you did all this!

Mark, everything is good to go, all the gauges fit perfectly i got multiple mounting locations.
Rafael, thank you. i think it came out well.
Brian, thank you bro, it was an enjoyable project

2012-07-10 20.58.59.jpg

what it looks like with gauges

Looks like a million dollars brother! Good job, bring that hot air beast over so I can check it out when your done! ---Jeremy

Great job..... but sometimes "ricer" = functional.... i dunno how well you can monitor boost and knock and drive down the road at the same time .... when you constantly have to look down and to the right..... IMO - useless gauges that just look pretty is more "ricer" - but to each there own.

aaron

it going to mount center console right in front of the shifter. fits right in there. didnt a test fit the other night. heres a pic. i think its going to get painted grey so it blends in a bit better.

and aaron yes ricer is functional, i sounded a little ignorant there. sorry about that lol. i got nothing against ricers or tuners. to each his own.

and polz i plan in having it installed this weekend if i can and will have her ready for the road. i'll be in touch on when i can bring her down, cause i will need your help with the whole tuning and such.

Attachments

• 2012-07-16 16.14.27.jpg
    2012-07-16 16.14.27.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 151