Custom Fit Spark Plug Wires?

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We are proud to announce that we are now offering Shane's "High Boost Wires" to everyone here. I approached Shane in Reynolds and offered to sell his wires on our web site and we now have everything completed. They are the same wires as before and made by the same person with the same quality and same shipping costs. Shane just didn't have the time to process orders and do all the paper work that is involved so he should be able to concentrate more on just the wires side of things. We are very proud to be able to offer ''High Boost Wires" wires on our site.

We have decided to do the MSD's in just black with the smaller boots to fit the coil pack terminals better. ALL the wire sets will come pre-numbered and ready to install right out of the box.

We will also be offering the MOROSO Ultra 40 wires in Blue & Black and they will be numbered as well. These will be offered in "Coil On Plug" & "Distributor" set up's, these will be in the options during check out.

PS: If you guy's need V8 wires we can also do those for you!!

Wires can be viewed on our site here-->
GNS

Here is a image of the MOROSO Ultra 40's on a members engine..

Attachments

• 100_0025.jpg
    100_0025.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 222
  • cruzwires.jpg
    cruzwires.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 223
  • morosocoil246.jpg
    morosocoil246.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 226
Thanks Scott. I have been blessed to provide wires for the fastest Turbo Buick in the world. These wires have proven themselves at every Buick event this year. I have to thank all the Buick family racers. I wouldn't be where I am today without their support. Anyone who uses these will be using the best wire on the market. Every wire is ohmed before it is used in any set. Stock car or race car. I provide quality above everything else.

Guy's we have MSD 8.5 Super Conductor wire sets as low as $115.00 with numbered rings already on the wires. Each set of wires is ready to install right out of the box!

Scot W.

Attachments

• msdcheaper.jpg
    msdcheaper.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 168
Do you offer them in custom lengths, i would like to clean up/ declutter the engine compartment and would like to run them from behind the valve cover and along side the valve cover, thank you.

Do you offer them in custom lengths, i would like to clean up/ declutter the engine compartment and would like to run them from behind the valve cover and along side the valve cover, thank you.
To keep the custom orders to a minimum we would like to offer the existing lengths only but if you have exact lengths in mind they can be made. Keep in mind that ALL Custom orders are NOT REFUNDABLE!!!

You give us your measurements and we make them to those lengths and that is that....

Call for more details................

Scot W.

I will make any length like Scott has said. Just measure them good.:biggrin: Keep in mind that longer wires=higher resistance;) Just give Scott your lengths and we will take care of your order very promptly. Have a great day. We appreciate your questions.