Crystal Lake car show.

dvernst

Did anyone hear that the Thursday night show was cancelled? I heard they are not having any shows this year.

It's the truth.

Besides they would just kick your 1989 butt outta there anyways!

David- I checked it out two weeks ago and it is toast. Too many kids without supervision. Give me a call as I am in the hunt for speed. You may be surprised. Brad

Theres a few old hotrods at Fradillio's on Friday nights I think. Since I moved to Algonquin I really have not been going to cruise nights as much - lombard and schaumburg are atleast a 30 min drive :(

I also heard that Crystal Lake doesnt like late model cars ... I wont bother wasting my time with that BS - I hated it when I lived in Milwaukee with the Solid Gold McDonalds Wednesday night cruise. Pre 1984 was the rule. However my WE4 was not the perfect show car so they would let other turbo regals in and not mine. One of the only times I got in I was following a buddy with a GNX.

South Elgin (randall rd) sounds like it has a few cruise nights. It would be nice to get one started around here by a few groups so it keeps going on long. I sold my WE4 awhile ago and have a GTO but I know of at least 5 GTO owners with in a few miles of here that could come out.

The south elgin cruise night on Fridays is pretty good. I checked it out a couple times.

It would be cool if we started having a turbo buick section!

I have been to the S. Elgin cruise night several times as well. It is at the McDonalds at Randall and McDonald Rd every Friday night. You need to get there before six if you want a good place to park. The is another one on Friday night as well. It is in St. Charles at Randall and 38. The only draw back here is the Guy who runs it can be a jerk. Both cruise nights do not have any age restrictions. Brad