cryogenics

back in black

Do any of you guys do any cryo treatment on your parts.Do you think its worth the time and money?what parts would benefit most from this treatment?
cam lifters
crank/cam sprokets
oil pump gears

I always do my cranks & pistons. I would suggest the crank & any flat tappet cam. The rest is how much you feel like spending $$$ for the possible added gain in strength. It sure wont hurt! How much it helps is something I cant prove to you?

NHRA stock/super stock guys do it all the time, cranks, rods, cams, valvetrain parts, ring & pinion gears, on & on &on!!!

I always do my cranks & pistons. I would suggest the crank & any flat tappet cam. The rest is how much you feel like spending $$$ for the possible added gain in strength. It sure wont hurt! How much it helps is something I cant prove to you?

About how much is it to have this done to a cam or a crank and where can you get it done (any Machine shop?)

I dont know what they charge but this is one site i was told about.300 below.com

Your looking about $100 for a crank as they go by weight! You have to find a cryro shop. I do it before machine work but it makes no difference before or after.