Cruz 57 Surgery

Jeff Rand

Wishing you well Lee. I know you are going through hell now with the gall bladder surgery but soon you will be good as new soon. Just let me know if you need anything.
Jeff

Thanks guys, today (sat) feel slightly better, tuesday was operation, and thought death could be a better option. LOL
not sure why this was so uncomfortable. but don't wish it on anyone,

Took mine out couple years ago. Funny thing I don't remember the post operation discomfort but I distinctly remember the pain I went through when it was still in me with a huge stone in it. Lol.

Just take it easy and you'll be good as new soon.

pain from the stones then x 100 and thats what I was experiencing, went to ER and they gave me better drugs,
still sharp pain in the liver area, but kinda tolerable, (nuthin compared to what it was)
wife says I should eat, but no appetite (not even for chocolate) you all know I could miss a few meals, well last monday( before surgery on tues) was last time I ate, maybe I should stay on this weight loss plan, could be the 'NEW MINI LEE"

OK, everyone got a "free pass" while I was ill, now its back to "asshole Lee" expect for me to call out those of you who deserve to be called out.. ( yep, must be getting alot better!)

................OK, everyone got a "free pass" while I was ill, now its back to "asshole Lee" expect for me to call out those of you who deserve to be called out.. ( yep, must be getting alot better!)

How could we possibly ever tell the difference between "asshole Lee" and the normal Lee?

Lee,

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery and getting back to you old self. :D

Neal

Best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery. Make sure you keep stock of good pain meds.

actually feeling pretty good now, still sore, but having 4 incisions will sometimes cause that,
thanks to all for your well wishes,