Cruise Control? Yes or No

mtocrs1

Mtocrs1
I recently purchased a GN and from the factory it does not have cruise. I purchased all the parts to add it. Started the install and now I'm second guessing it.
I had planned to keep the car and I wanted the cruise. I am now thinking about selling it to buy a TTA. What do you guys think add it or keep it original without it?
Yes I'm wintertime bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are going to sell the car, why mess with fate and try to install it?

Sell the car as is, sell the CC stuff on the board and call it a day.

If you are going to sell the car, why mess with fate and try to install it?

Sell the car as is, sell the CC stuff on the board and call it a day.

Yeah probably not a bad idea. I just worry potential buyers would back out due to lack of cruise but I worry to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can do what you feel is right, if you want to keep the car and can get someone to help you finish putting the cruise control on the car then go that route. If you want to try to find a TTA that is in as good of shape or better condition than the GN you recently bought that already has cruise control working on it, then go the route of searching for a TTA.
They made far fewer TTA's than GN's and it's a bit harder to even find TTA's compared to TR's because of there being less survivors still on the road.

If it was me, i'd gotten help with getting the cruise control to work on the GN if i really wanted it to work and keep the car. Especially if it was in pretty good shape mechanically.
The choice is yours to make, but that's my 25 cents on this.
Good Luck with whatever you end up deciding.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
i wish my T Type had cruise- it's very easy for the speeds to creep up in that car if i'm not paying attention.