Cruise and meet in Toms River NJ on June22nd for all gearheads!!!

1985GN

Breaking parts
There will be a meet and cruise on June 22nd in Toms River NJ. Last one had 75 cars that hung out at Wicked Motorsports Perf shop then headed on a cruise to a local eatery. This one will be held at same shop then afternoon heading out for a cruise to Seaside Heights at the local Stewarts Root Beer for some food and hanging with other gearheads. We are already looking at over 100 cars coming and it keeps growing. If you have FB check out the link for info and pics/video of last one. We had cars ranging from the 40's to todays muscle cars. Hope those from jersey looking to just hang out with other car people and like to blow the dust off there car and cruise it come out and join us. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/jerseyshoregearheads

First of all the GN's should have been all traveling together; What's up with that?:cautious::cry:

I have to say out of all the cars, the GN's, the Viper GTS and the black Mustang really caught me eye. Looks awesome. I am going to try to get some guys and try to make it. MapQuest says 2 hrs so I could make it in 1 hr and 22 mins:LOL:.

Can you give me the times and exact location?

Hope to see you guys there its next weekend and its looking like well over 125 cars at this point. the cruise will go through seaside park and end up at bostons restaurant for some food and hanging out with all the gearheads!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
I have to work this weekend, so it will be a real longshot for me to go. Please post some video or pics and PLEASE for the love of GOD, all the GN's line up together.