Crower Titanium 6.500" rods

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I've got a set of Crower Titanium 6.500" rods for sale. They are in good used condition and are wide journal On center. $1200 O.B.O. The rods are at my machine shop so I'll post pics later.

THX

Neal

I thought you were going to use them or do you have 2 sets now?

Gene,

I've got 2 sets, I'm planning on using the ones I got from you. I decided to put new bolts in them and have them resized.

I still haven't made it to the machine shop to take some pics. The only ones I have are too large to upload and I can't figure how to shrink them to size. I'm a computer retard I swear.:confused:

Neal

Gene,

I've got 2 sets, I'm planning on using the ones I got from you. I decided to put new bolts in them and have them resized.

I still haven't made it to the machine shop to take some pics. The only ones I have are too large to upload and I can't figure how to shrink them to size. I'm a computer retard I swear.:confused:

Neal

Neal, send me the pics and I will post them. I need you to sell them so I will stop thinking about buying them...

Neal, you ever get any pics of these? I can post them up for you if you'd like. Need some GNX style rims in trade? ;)

James,

I haven't gotten to the shop to pick them up. I do have some pics on my home computer I can send you. I might have interest in the GNX style wheels they're 16 x 8" right?

Neal

If you want me to post the pics on here go ahead and email them. I need you to sell them so I will quit considering them. .. :0

The wheels are 16x8, your choice of matte or gloss black powder coated centers, and your choice of satin looking lips (think spun alum) or polished. Have had them sitting here for a while, and won't work on the new car unless I widen the rears... Itching to move along on the stage motor...

Here are the pics: (damn they are sexy....)
IMG_2520.JPG
IMG_2521.JPG

James,

Thanks for posting the pics. I used to be able to resize them but we recently got a Mac and now everything is different. How do you guy's like the 15 to 1 compression pistons? If you look closely they appear to only have 1 compression ring too. I don't think they'll work too well in a turbo motor. :rolleyes:

Neal