Crower 3.625 crank

L8TRH8R

I'm looking for a Crower 3.625 crank. Please let me know what ya got! Thanks.

You should order directly from crower. You can have a bin weight made and given the info to crower so they can get the counterweighting very close

This build is going to kill me. I'm hoping I can get lucky and find one for a deal vs. drop the retail price. The block $$$ is bad enough.

It would take luck to get one. Even if you paid $2000 you'd wind up putting a bunch more into machining and balancing and be right back up around $2900

I'm more then likely going to use the 3.400 4340 crank I have but just thought I'd put a feeler out there and see if I could get lucky! :angelic:

ONLY $2900 lol
You know $2900 is a lot for a crank, but good new cranks have always cost. I paid around 4k, 20 years ago for a crank. I think they're out of business even (Like most)
Yeah it was for a SBC but.........

Good luck in your search and sorry for the sidetrack.

You know $2900 is a lot for a crank, but good new cranks have always cost. I paid around 4k, 20 years ago for a crank. I think they're out of business even (Like most)
Yeah it was for a SBC but.........

Good luck in your search and sorry for the sidetrack.

Of course, like anything else it comes down to the ultimate goal of the build.

Car will never get caged, stock stroke would be fine, however, if one came up at the right price I'd stroke it.

I believe that a stock stroke 109 is the fastest in TSM. I also believe that a shorter than stock stoke is in the fastest stage 2 V6 in world. I am starting to think that stroke is a little overrated.

I believe that a stock stroke 109 is the fastest in TSM. I also believe that a shorter than stock stoke is in the fastest stage 2 V6 in world. I am starting to think that stroke is a little overrated.
There is more then one way to skin a cat.

Block is paid for and so are all of my other pieces. That's a great deal for someone.
Also, I've never had a brand new engine block, I'm getting excited to unwrap that baby.

Last edited: