Crossing Over to the Cold Side!

turbo blue 3.8

Asphalt Cowboy
Hey guys I guess this will be my last post on the HA forum. But like the title says I'm swapping my HA setup to an IC setup. Basicaly I'm looking for tips and advice on the swap. Also I could be persuaded to sell some old parts if the price is right. My old setup was mostly stock and in need of some work but might help out in a resto. Thanks for the help in HA guys and good Luck wit yours!

Why are you asking your question on the hot side? Better off on the General side. Good luck. Brad

t-type tim would be the man to look up. he has posted today and i posted in his topic as well. he is doing the swap as we speak

Thanks Boost 231 I'll check it out. And Brad I posted here to offer up parts as well, cuz I'm sure the IC guys couldn't careless if HA parts are for sale.

Booooo!!!

Shoulda just intercooled a hotair motor and at least kept the setup somewhat original... j/k

Good luck with the swap man.

I pretty much had to swap my HA setup was falling apart, cooked rings, bad Ignition Mod., cooked turbo, bad MAF, something went bad with the knock sensor cricut I guess. Shoot it was alot cheeper and easier to get a new IC setup than to redo the old HA setup plus there are so many more parts for the IC cars and the parts by and large are cheeper. So when you are trying to support an automotive addiction on a hard earned $7.50 an hour every little bit counts. But I still have alotta love and respect for the HA cars and the guys who stuck to there guns to keep 'em that way. Also thanks alot for the support guys trust me I appriciate it!