Craigslist Motor

fyrlt67

Saw this on craigslist wasn't sure if anyone had any interest in it but thought I would post here for my carbed brothers

buick grand national engine.

I have a buick grand national engine for sale is complete onlt thing not included is the exhaust cross over pipe( got lost). It was in a jeep I had that I bought from a college prof. who was a chevy master tech. The engine only has a few minutes of run time on it. Isold the jeep a few years back and the engine has been taking up space in the barn ever since.I dont know much else about it other than it is out of a grand national car. it has a four barrel carb and it looks like a 4 inch turbo. dont think anything is wrong with it other than it needs new cap rotor and such, might need tore down and checked out due to sitting for a number of years. it is for sale as is where is. Make me an offer I would like to get $600 for maybe some trades? 419 685 0992

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1973825072-0 image 1973825072-1

Where the heck is Oliveburg? It's not a GN but it is a turbo V6 engine. Do you have any better pics?

419 area code is Toledo, OH.

If you want better pics, you'll probably want to contact the person that is selling the motor.

I know nothing about it! I just saw it on craigslist, It was in the mansfield CL which is northeast of Columbus.