coyote 5.0 in the 9's

Impressive, those Coyote 5.0 Stangs have a lot of untapped potential and I'm sure as time goes by they will only get faster!

Pretty impressive car! Picked up 31mph on the last half of the track.

I'm questioning the claims of stock engine and transmission though.

I saw this guy run this car that day at atco !!! Things nastey!!! I think he got booted that day as well haha!!!

Pretty impressive car! Picked up 31mph on the last half of the track.

I'm questioning the claims of stock engine and transmission though.

I believe it, and the kenne bell blowers are making more power then the ford whipple chargers used on that car.Kenne Bell blower made 720 hp at the wheels on 15 lbs of boost bone stock,+ because they are positive displacement blowers they make full boost almost from idle,which means awesome low end torque.
I've also yet to hear of 1 of these motors coming apart, or even blowing a head gasket.
These are 2011 cars + this is only the beginning of april, 2011,+
There is already 5-6 companies with blowers out,along with throttle bodies cold air setups,exhaust etc. + there is a turbo setup that is in the works,that at "" 6 PSI "" on a stock motor, makes 543 rwhp + 521 rwtq.on pump gas.
That 142 mph shows that that car is a low to mid 9 sec car.
Some suspension work,maybe gears,definetly a shift kit,(Those arn't exactly bang screach shifts that thing is putting down,) + that thing is gonna be even more impressive,even before adding ported heads,more boost,cams,built bottom end etc. These things are Impressive to say the least.
The same company, Evolution performance has one running 880's at 148 mph.
Punch in( 8 second 2011 mustang) on you tube.

I agree 100%.

Yep, very impressive indeed.

Check this out. One of my customers JPC has been in the hunt since day one with the new Coyotes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcOqkpKmug&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

To me, it looks like the big ticket would be a stock Auto, with a JLT CAI, SCT custom tune, Boss 302 intake with 82mm L&M T-body, a converter, a nitrous kit and some drag radials. You're looking at a 10 second street car with that combo. That is serious folks and also affordable. These cars are serious. I am constantly getting results and emails from my customers who are in the 5.0 Coyote world. Evolution, JPC, Lethal Injection are all customers of ours. We hear the chatter. Just wait, there are other turbo kits and upgrades coming out very soon that are gonna really wake people up. Very tempting folks, very tempting. Serious performance for sure. Hell, even the Boss 302 is an 11 second car with only drag radials.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLmXeUflf4I[/YOUTUBE]

Watch out boys and girls, the new Coyote is on a mission.
Just my O2's worth.

Patrick

Yep, very impressive indeed.

Check this out. One of my customers JPC has been in the hunt since day one with the new Coyotes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcOqkpKmug&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

To me, it looks like the big ticket would be a stock Auto, with a JLT CAI, SCT custom tune, Boss 302 intake with 82mm L&M T-body, a converter, a nitrous kit and some drag radials. You're looking at a 10 second street car with that combo. That is serious folks and also affordable. These cars are serious. I am constantly getting results and emails from my customers who are in the 5.0 Coyote world. Evolution, JPC, Lethal Injection are all customers of ours. We hear the chatter. Just wait, there are other turbo kits and upgrades coming out very soon that are gonna really wake people up. Very tempting folks, very tempting. Serious performance for sure. Hell, even the Boss 302 is an 11 second car with only drag radials.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLmXeUflf4I[/YOUTUBE]

Watch out boys and girls, the new Coyote is on a mission.
Just my O2's worth.

Patrick

That car still has the window sticker in the window.
Either the new owner was quite impatient to race it or.
Or a salesman from the dealership was testing out the new inventory on his lunch break.:biggrin:
Some new owner is going to get his new boss home from the dealership + find a quarter inch of rubber stuck to his rear frame rails. :eek: