Coward Cop Killer

RIP, Some of us put our lives on the line every day we lace up our boots and put on our vests. Sad thing for sure. Complacency sucks.

My prayers go with her, her family, and her fellow officers who must deal with the aftermath of this needless killing for the rest of their lives. God Bless & God Speed

A lowlife with chip on his shoulder takes the life of a mother. Glad they took him out. Ahole.

Ohio Deputy Killed by Shotgun Blast: Officer Down News at Officer.com

Unfortunately her complacent attitude and assumption that the shooter was no longer around got her killed. That complacency is done every day in every PD around the country unfortunately because we give humans the benifit of the doubt.

Problem is that was just an animal and animals are entirely unpredictable.

I agree, but I also agree that we all do it sometimes, most of us get lucky, she didn't. God bless her family and her department

To get up in the morning, strap on a gun and go to work to protect those you don't know, this is the highest form of service be it public or private. My thoughts and prayers are with this officer's family but at a time like this words are so inadequate.

to get up in the morning, strap on a gun and go to work to protect those you don't know, this is the highest form of service be it public or private. My thoughts and prayers are with this officer's family but at a time like this words are so inadequate.

+1

Its a sad day for law enforcement every where. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family, friends and department.

I agree with GNBRETT, the shooter was an animal.

I saw that on the news. That guy was a real,well you know. My heart goes out to her son and family.May she rest in peace.

Very sad. Question though, why was she busy taking pictures of footprints while this was still an active situation?? Is that normal procedure??

Very sad. Question though, why was she busy taking pictures of footprints while this was still an active situation?? Is that normal procedure??

No. Not at all. Like Brett said, complacency kills. None of us were there so who knows exactly how it went down. I assume she thought everything was code 4 (under control) and started to capture fragile evidence before the crime scene could be disrupted. I highly doubt she was snapping pictures mid foot pursuit. Probably thought he ran through the trailer park, not into a trailer.

Either way it is a tragedy. My heart goes out to her family, her department, and her community.

This is exactly why I worry about one of my cousins becoming a cop. Great guy, but I can see him in a position like this. I feel bad for her kids. At least the perp was killed.

Enon Beach mobile home park....enough said.:rolleyes:
Let's just say this isn't where the classy people reside in Clark Co.

R.I.P. Deputy.

The only good outcome is that we taxpayers won't have to pay this insane idiots rent/food for the rest of his life.

That's too bad.

Glad they don't have go thru a number of trials and finished it there.

to me it looked like they shot him through the trailer... In Utah, the death penalty is by firing squad.

+2 For this reason, I can't understand why anyone would even think of disrespecting a police officer......it's this reason why I love them so much, it's one hell of a dangerous job and no one FORCED them to take this profession...they chose it themselves.

You hit the nail on the head, Brett...complacent....that's sad, very sad and it explains her tragic demise.

I've attended a funeral for a police officer I knew....it's the saddest ceremony I've ever been at...especially the "Last Call". God, it kills me to even talk about it.

RIP Officer.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Since we don't know all the details completely no one should blame the victim saying they were complacent.