Couple of recent GN vids on YouTube..

Good running car, is it yours?

Then again, the first video never shows the Moostang/GN "grudge match" as titled. Is it supposed to be the GN vs Red Mustang with the invisible anchor holding it back or did I miss the real race?

The thread title pic has the Black Pony Car launching against the (Bad Assed) GN. I didn't see that. I watched it twice.

What am I missing?

Last edited:

Then again, the first video never shows the Moostang/GN "grudge match" as titled. Is it supposed to be the GN vs Red Mustang with the invisible anchor holding it back or did I miss the real race?

The thread title pic has the Black Pony Car launching against the (Bad Assed) GN. I didn't see that. I watched it twice.

What am I missing?

In first vid the race is at the 5:45 mark against the dark blue GT. He is the doosh that called the GN "raggedy stuff" at the 1:30 mark.

I posted the grudge match vid a while back, it's at US19 dragway in Albany, GA. I know the guy driving the 2016 white GT it has a Hellion TT kit. It traps almost 140 in the 1/4.

In first vid the race is at the 5:45 mark against the dark blue GT. He is the doosh that called the GN "raggedy stuff" at the 1:30 mark.

Thanks, I saw it. Looks as if he grenaded it on that run..... :(

Nice vids. I can't remember the last time anyone raced me in my GN. Nobody will mess with me. Somehow I keep getting people wanting to race me in the F150. Just like the GN, the Ecoboost holds its own lol.

Nice vids. I can't remember the last time anyone raced me in my GN. Nobody will mess with me. Somehow I keep getting people wanting to race me in the F150. Just like the GN, the Ecoboost holds its own lol.

Hahaha. The curse of the TR. The secret is out. No one will run. I think my roll cage pretty much kills any potential race.

What am I missing?

Look closely above the "see Shit" and Rays piano has an '87 GN grill on it.... Mike

It's not the cage, it's the Black paint. I can't buy a race (maybe the cage and the big DR's don't help either.):eek:

It's not necessarily the black paint.

Mine is white and guys begin to stare me down all the time, I just grin at them. Then they see there's a bump on that hood. And when they take a look at my rear tires, it hits them, and all of a sudden they're like "Oh DAYUM.......Eyes forward, don't look at him again, whatever you do, don't make eye contact again"..............
:D:cool::D

Last edited:
It's not necessarily the black paint.

Mine is white and guys begin to stare me down all the time, I just grin at them. Then they see there's a bump on that hood. And when they take a look at my rear tires, it hits themall of a sudden and they're like "Oh DAYUM.......Eyes forward, don't look at him again, whatever you do, don't make eye contact again"..............:D:cool::D

That's funny stuff!

The Sergeant Schultz, "I know nussing, I see nussing, colonel Hogan!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk