Couple of pictures from Autorama

Thanks fellas.
Since autorama, we added a SS ATR, new fuel tank, Racetronix hanger, and rewired the WB, EGT, FP and knock gage. Etc. It's never really done. Lol

If only my car looked half that good! Wow, totally deserved 3rd place or better!
Thanks. Funny thing is . . . There was a convertible Camaro that took second. It wasn't even vacuumed or washrd, and the engine bay was filthy. When we questioned the judges, one of the category judges said "that is my brother in law's car, so i had to pick it". We could not believe he said that with 3 witnesses present! Needless to say, we decided to never return.

So you are saying he may have been a little partial? What an A$$hole. Sorry didnt mean to swear but some people just strike a cord. Well if you decide you need a challenge and wanna trade I am open to it, lol

So you are saying he may have been a little partial? What an A$$hole. Sorry didnt mean to swear but some people just strike a cord. Well if you decide you need a challenge and wanna trade I am open to it, lol
Haha. Funny.
My thing is this: I don't mind loosing at all, and honestly don't care what place my cars end up at, as long as it's judged with integrity.

Same event: Have a friend with a VERY well done original restauration of a 64 (?) Riviera at the show. He was told by the judge there were scratches in the paint. He used to paint his own cars, AND does incredible work.
His car got "beat" by a not so good looking car. Never seen him so rawled up before . . he told the judge . . "show me one scratch on thus car and I'll kiss your arse". Lol. Needless to say, he's done a well.

Well sometimes I think we have a hard time separating emotion when we judge things that involve people we know, that said blatant disrespect cannot be tolerated as well. I am glad someone spoke up.

Either way, the pics I saw of your car have made me jealous and showed me how much work I left infront of me! But I so love a challenge and will get it done! I have met some awesome folks this past couple of months from here and found them to be close to me so I will be using them as liberally as they will let me! Look out TFW :)

Houston? There's an Autorama in Houston? Thought that was a Detroit only thing. What are you guys doin' with Autoramas lol. You don't build cars lol.

Thanks. Funny thing is . . . There was a convertible Camaro that took second. It wasn't even vacuumed or washrd, and the engine bay was filthy. When we questioned the judges, one of the category judges said "that is my brother in law's car, so i had to pick it". We could not believe he said that with 3 witnesses present! Needless to say, we decided to never return.

Sounds like the Dallas Autorama (Feb of every year) that is why our local Buick club quit going. We even got screwed on spaces the last time we had our cars in the show. The guy ( a real turd) that runs the show gave half of our spaces to someone else. :mad: Don't get me started.

But someone needs to tell that guy to shove his Brother In law up his ass!

Nice car BTW. Congrats

Sounds like the Dallas Autorama (Feb of every year) that is why our local Buick club quit going. We even got screwed on spaces the last time we had our cars in the show. The guy ( a real turd) that runs the show gave half of our spaces to someone else. :mad: Don't get me started.

But someone needs to tell that guy to shove his Brother In law up his ass!

Nice car BTW. Congrats
Thanks man. :cool: