Could this really happen?

Can it happen? Were you in northeast last winter? Most days didn't get much above zero. I think we already have seen it!

Wait you mean that the Provincial Government that invested billions and billions in "green energy" and are now implementing a cap and trade tax, who caused hydro bills to nearly triple and have driven out manufacturing jobs all to save the earth from global warming were wrong???

My memory is not so good lately, but as I recall a few years ago the "scientists" were all over global warming as the polar ice caps were melting at an alarming rate? :confused:

These days "scientists" are out of control as their real objective is to obtain a government grant so they can come up with an "alarming" study to provide them with a lavish retirement life-style. :mad:

This has already been debunked since Tuesday. Thank goodness there is a weekend coming up so there's time to concoct another fable.

My memory is not so good lately, but as I recall a few years ago the "scientists" were all over global warming as the polar ice caps were melting at an alarming rate? :confused:

These days "scientists" are out of control as their real objective is to obtain a government grant so they can come up with an "alarming" study to provide them with a lavish retirement life-style. :mad:

Bingo!! I'm DOD but I get paid by the NSF (National Science Foundation) as an LC-130H mechanic. Our cargo planes are currently being used for logistical transportation of science personnel and equipment in Greenland and the Arctic as well as McMurdo and the South Pole. I work hand and hand with scientists and college professors and have heard it from their mouths.

I've seen the ice coring research first hand and it indicates to me, that this "climate change" is the natural order of business and has happened many times before.

Just for kicks ... most of those tree hugging dummies bitch about the engine exhaust polluting the "untouched" polar environments, not realizing they can't do what they do without us. :)

Its what the scientist are not telling us. As stated, they are in it for the research money from the government. There is a lot of this same thing going on in the evolution world too.
They have confused too many people to believe adaptation is evolution.

Its what the scientist are not telling us. As stated, they are in it for the research money from the government. There is a lot of this same thing going on in the evolution world too.
They have confused too many people to believe adaptation is evolution.

how is adaptation not evolution? its exactly what evolution is: creatures adapt over generations to the environment that they live in via the selection of genes that are beneficial to that environment, eventually adapting so much that they become different creatures over the millennia..

how is adaptation not evolution? its exactly what evolution is: creatures adapt over generations to the environment that they live in via the selection of genes that are beneficial to that environment, eventually adapting so much that they become different creatures over the millennia..
My point proven. Class is dismissed.
There is no evidence in between the theory from millions of years ago till now. There is only inferences. I like how its dumb'd down for the common folk to just say... eventually adapting so much that they become different creatures all together over an unfathomable amount of time.

My point proven. Class is dismissed.
There is no evidence in between the theory from millions of years ago till now. There is only inferences. I like how its dumb'd down for the common folk to just say... eventually adapting so much that they become different creatures all together over an unfathomable amount of time.
I agree. You can't breed house cats over a million years and get a lion.