Cotton's Performance goes 8.36@167 video

J

JCotton

Here's the Pumpkin with our new record setting pass for the Pumpkin off the trailer at Cecil County.. My son Brian is at the wheel and I must say, did a fabulous job driving.. A big thank you to Richie Rezes for a great video shot!!!

YouTube - Cotton's Performance 8.36@167

Can't blame the car for haulin' ass. If Richie Rezes was standing behind me I'd haul ass too.:D

Nice run. Had a few wiggles.

Brian was driving that, I am excited to see what else you have left.
This is going to get good.

Congrats again to the whole Cotton's Performance Team.

cotton family

i love it when a son makes his father proud:biggrin: nice run guys

Thanks guys.... I'm still pinching myself... I always knew we could run harder.. just had to turn up the boost.. :cool:

Thanks for the kind words guys, but my camera did most of the work:biggrin:

....wanted to extend my congrats and personal thanks to Jack for showing up in Noble, OK of all places this past weekend. This event has been dear to us guys in the south central, and especially to us who call OK home. Jack had been there on at least a couple of occasions, but just too far to bring a car in the past. The stars were definitely aligned this year.

I was lucky enough to be watching qualifying and be at the starting line to witness him running his personal best. 8.57@16X. can't remember the mph. The run was a handful for sure as a stanger had dropped coolant down that lane, maybe a 1/2 hour earlier.

Good luck in BG. Cheers, John Nguyen

Thanks John, good to see you as always. Had a wild time, did more driving yesterday than I have in a long time.. :smile: I am still wired from the extra 10mph!!! Can't believe I hung on to win my race.. that was about as close to losing it as I have ever been.. hope to see you all again next year..

The pumpkin definitely was impressive I'm really glad I got to see it in person it really did the Buick side proud. Props for keeping that car under control it sure looked like a handful :eek: