Cotton's CPT66P

1of1547

Village Idiot!!!
I am going to get a bigger turbo and was wondering if anybody is using this turbo. What kind of times and power is it capable of? I have seen alot of PT&E and John Craig turbos on this page. But not to many Cottons.

It's a mid to low 10 second turbo. I'm pretty sure you can order the CPT66P as a ball bearing turbo which will make it spool faster (BB turbos generally spool faster than nonBB turbos), however if you want to order the turbo as a ball bearing the price will be higher than if you ordered it as a nonBB turbo. You should call and speak to Jack cause he will definately be able to help you with your turbo choice and can tell you more about the turbo.

i paid 1000.00 for my t-66 from Jack. its basicly the same as a 45 but with a much bigger compressor housing and a 4" inlet. it will outflow a 45 by some cfm also. the bb option will add around 500.00 to the price. great 10 second turbo!

I run Jack's T-65. It's a big wheel turbo, but it spools like the stocker. It's awesome and it was only $975 with the polished housing.

Jacob

What is the smallest ball bearing turbo that Jack Cotton sells?

Or what is the biggest small ball bearing turbo that can be used with a D5 converter?

Any replies helpful, I may go with a ball bearing unit on the GN. :)

salvage, i think a 60-1 is the samllest bb turbo but i may be wrong. i bet a 62-1 bb would be great with a d-5.

Alan, you need to get off your lazy ass and install the Vigilante next to the PC...you know...the one under the magazines... :) LOL

Bob

Thanks guys for the info. I know Jack is a straight shooter and wanted to know if anybody was using hus turbos. The d5 converter stuff doesn't apply to me. I am running a 3000 stall with a turbo 350.

I ran Jack's 66bb 3k stall...awesome
I ran jac's 70bb 3500 stall...even better
I hve my 80 dbbl bb from Jack and i'm sure i will be just as happy.