Cotton's 2013 Winter BBQ & Open House setting a date

hopefully its a good turn out so i can put some faces to all these names on here, im looking forward to a nice drive out there about 1.5-2 hours from north nj

hopefully its a good turn out so i can put some faces to all these names on here, im looking forward to a nice drive out there about 1.5-2 hours from north nj
Hopefully? He, he. First time? It's ALWAYS a good turnout, with huge amounts of food! YUM, YUM.

Workin on getting the day off, I'd love to get there won't have the car though, as she's awaiting some parts...Mike

ok getting the car atraightened out more and more each day, reason i couldnt tune it and get good readings was the 02 was shot! runs a millions times better now so itll be a funner ride out there!

Looking forward to being there. Gn will be home though still cleaning out the cobwebs. Looking forward to meeting everyone

Not going to make it. Got forced family fun event that I can't get out of. See everyone at the next Buick day at NED...

Sounds like a good alternative Pronto. Great picture of your car by the way.
Got up bright and early this morning and started cleaning out the car for the drive. will be carpooling.
I'll be taking the finely tuned, stock fiesta. Still working through bits and pieces with the GN.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Joel

There were somewhere around 50-75 I'd say during our stay. Bunch of GN's, couple of fords, imports and bikes. Perfect day and the food was excellent, the ribs were killer!!!
spent a bit of money while there, all in all a great day. Suggestion / request for next year, have some racks of t-shorts, sweats, hats, that sort of thing with grand national, intercooled, etc. I'm always looking for that sort of thing at events. The people were all very nice and all seemed to have a great time. My first time meeting the owner and he is a very approachable, personable and obviously knowledgeable guy.

Thanks to Cottons for a good time yesterday, also a big thanks to Brian, he welded my two piece d/p very nicely, I couldn't hang around for the raffle, had to make the ride back to RI, hopefully I didn't win anything lol, looking towards the next event and my car will be ready...thanks again Mike

Good time as always. ESP since I left the lil terror at home lol. Much nicer being able to talk to people and not have to worry about what she was getting into. Although didn't get to talk to many people , talked to a few. Very good turn out,Looking forward to next event for what it's worth I was driving my white ss camaro. Joel.