cost 2 install supension

rodrigo

complete front end . shocks springs front disc.front brakes what would be average cost

I'd guess labor WITHOUT parts would be around $500.

Up or down depending upon how easily the original stuff comes off and is usable etc. Hoses, fittings, nuts and bolts etc.

do it yourself and your only out however much time it takes plus the cost of a couple of tools.

Where you located? If you don't have the tools, garage/workspace, maybe you can find someone from the board who does work like that. At least you would be working with someone you can truct with your car. I don't let anyone work on my car if I can get away with it. "Forced DIY". ;)

there was a post on here not long ago and some one was charged $1800 to do all that to there car.

Make a list of all the parts required and price them on a site like RockAuto.com. It will give you a rough idea of material costs. Then check with a local front end shop for an out the door price. It's not exactly rocket science, I did mine with no prior experience in the driveway. The biggest pita is the control arm bushings. I took mine to a front end shop and they removed the old ones and pressed the new ones in.