"correct" molded rubber fuel lines ?

tom h

is there a source for modern, new (not NOS) rubber fuel lines that are near the 87's tank area?

I'm referring to the permanently molded, curved rubber fuel hoses hidden on top of the tank. Also I think there are some short sections of molded hoses connecting tank's hard lines to the body's hard lines.

Regular straight rubber hose would work, just wanted to keep it as OEM-looking as possible.

Don't want NOS, I'm leery of 17 yr old rubber hose. TIA

At one time there were part numbers for molded hoses but like just about everything else on our cars they are discontinued. I just got done replacing the fuel lines on a TR and I was able to use standard straight lengths of fuel line with out any kinking. If any thing they may need to be a tad bit longer but it will work. Back by the tank are the only places where standard fuel hose is used. One spot at the rear crossmember in the area in front of the muffler and at the tank where those same 3 short sections of pipe attach to the fuel pump/sending unit.

That is what I've reluctantly concluded. I'll just stick to using SAE R9 fuel hose.