correct backspace for weld prostars on 87 gn,please help????

methaned87

Was wondering if anyone has the correct backspacing for a 15x8 weld prostar on the rear and the 15x4 for the front,I do want to get the 15x10's for the rear but I'm told they wouldn fit unless major frame mod is done,if anyone can help me that would be great,thanks a lot,and is 15x4 the correct size for the front,gonna run skinnies?

Was wondering if anyone has the correct backspacing for a 15x8 weld prostar on the rear and the 15x4 for the front,I do want to get the 15x10's for the rear but I'm told they wouldn fit unless major frame mod is done,if anyone can help me that would be great,thanks a lot,and is 15x4 the correct size for the front,gonna run skinnies?
15X8 WITH 4.5 BACKSPACE WITH A 1/8INCH SPACER........WORKS GREAT

With the Pro-Star's your chioces are 3-1/2" or 4-1/2" bs...I would do the 4-1/2" and use a spacer to get the sidewall away from the framerail to keep the tires tucked in real nice...John

I have 15 x 10 Weld Pro Stars with 275 60 15 Nittos and they clear fine. Back space is 4.5.

I just went to an H&R bar. Before the bar, I had to put air in pass side to keep tires from chirping the wheel well on a big road dip, but I don't want to use the air bags with the new bar so we rolled the wheel well lip and all is fine.