Corbeau Seats

motrhed87

Anyone ever install these or seen these in a Buick?

http://corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/gts_ii/

Just wondering about the fit. They black/grey microsuede should be a pretty good match to the factory interior. I also like that I can remove the headrest covers and get the 6's embroidered into them. Total cost with the brackets is about $1000 but my back can't tolerate the terrible factory seats on long drives anymore.

Yep here you go.
421F2836-163A-460C-A617-E4E2FACBAE5B-2627-0000049FAAF39DD0_zpsa2905deb.jpg

BC0CFF5D-7CCA-490D-BB4E-2DD75F2C1777-2627-0000049FBA96B618_zps1fd1b827.jpg

They fit nice and comfortable. They could use a little more low back support for longer drives. Not sure on the install preveous owner installed them but if the brackets that are on mine are stock for the seat they bolt right up no issues.

There's a Velcro seat cushion, back bolster you can buy from them. Sabelt makes them as well.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So do these seats use stock brackets or come with a set of brackets that fit? Only asking, because my drivers seat is power and the bracket broke so the seat sits kinda crooked..

I was looking at buying a set of stock seats and a new bracket but it looks like thats going to run around 1000$ for a mint set so why not go aftermarket, cars modded anyways.

So do these seats use stock brackets or come with a set of brackets that fit? Only asking, because my drivers seat is power and the bracket broke so the seat sits kinda crooked..

I was looking at buying a set of stock seats and a new bracket but it looks like thats going to run around 1000$ for a mint set so why not go aftermarket, cars modded anyways.

Corbeau sells the brackets for $99 a piece.

Not bad at all , will be looking into these seats for sure. Appreciate the info

Love the seats. I like how the Stock GN seats look, but man they suck. I'm 6' 4" 280lbs (I moved my seat back a few inches with some custom brackets that helped a lot) the seats make the car miserable to drive. Curious how these seats fit bigger guys?? Corbeau makes a CG1 seats in a "wide" version for up to 40" waist. this seat says 36-38. any input on this is great.

Love the seats. I like how the Stock GN seats look, but man they suck. I'm 6' 4" 280lbs (I moved my seat back a few inches with some custom brackets that helped a lot) the seats make the car miserable to drive. Curious how these seats fit bigger guys?? Corbeau makes a CG1 seats in a "wide" version for up to 40" waist. this seat says 36-38. any input on this is great.

Jason....check these out. Just installed them I'm also a larger guy (6'2" and 250#) and like them a lot.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/my-new-procar-scat-rally-seats.414243/

I didn't buy them, but they do bolt to the original studs. I've had them out but never really looked at them.

I'm 6'2" 255. And I fit them but have noticed a little wear on the bottom bolster from my hips. But if I didn't have a cage there they might spread out a bit.