Cooling fan only starts when manually pushed by hand

OneBadTT

I know, not safe!! My fan stopped working a few months ago. I played around with the fan and after numerous pushes it slowly started working! Of course, it didn't work a few days later when I tested it again. I pushed it some more and it slowly started again. Since the fan works when pushed I figured this is a mechanical problem and not an electrical one. I'm looking to replace the fan with another stock fan but I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone had a suggestion to repair this fan first. Any suggestions?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I know, not safe!! My fan stopped working a few months ago. I played around with the fan and after numerous pushes it slowly started working! Of course, it didn't work a few days later when I tested it again. I pushed it some more and it slowly started again. Since the fan works when pushed I figured this is a mechanical problem and not an electrical one. I'm looking to replace the fan with another stock fan but I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone had a suggestion to repair this fan first. Any suggestions?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Check ur pm.Ive got a deal for u.Free