Cooling Fan and Rad

FASTV6HENRY

i am sure this subject has been beat to death with a looong stick but the search feature is not working right now. I am looking to upgrade my cooling system so here is my question, i am looking for the part number to the Dodge Intrepid cooling fan from Rock Auto, and the part number to the Caspers Plug & Play harness.
Reason is i am running a RJC 315 front mount. it runs about 165-170 at cruzing but 185-190 at idle/stop light and this is with a stock radiator and fan... im in central Florida so it will start getting hot soon...Thanks Guys

If you have an original clogged up radiator, big fans won't even make an effective band-aid. An Fbody radiator swap would be cheaper and better.

i really like the 315..it looks like it might have lots of lag, but there is none..its a really nice front mount for the street. the fit is perfect.. i am running a bit warm when at a stop light but its because i am running the stock cooling system and florida gets hot anyway. but today was about 88 degrees outside and the hottest my car got was about 190..but i am sure it will clime up in the hot ass summer time. but to answer your questionT-CHRGD i am very happy with it. probabaly the best front mount for the street.

Anyone have a part number or correct year for the intrepid cooling fans, and the part number for the casper plug and play. looking to buy asap.. Thanks

Henry, My guage was of yesterday at the meet. It said 150-155 but scanmaster on way home was 165-170 maybe a little higher.

a better alternative to the intrepid fans in the Lincoln Mark V111 fan, moves more air then the dodge fans and mounts fairly easy to the rad.

Hungerbuhler1..those are good temps. I just orderd an fbody radiator and a intrepid fan so I will post up how everything turns out when I'm done. I actually have a 10 degree spred from my water temp gauge and the scanmaster,not sure if that's normal. Scanmaster always tends to show the cooler temps. Either way it was good to meet you Sunday and your car is badass especially with Cal on your side. Let me know if you guys ever get together with your GN. I would love to drive out.

When I had my old clogged up radiator I noticed that my temp gauge started reading a little higher with the flow mods I do to the timing cover....

Now my plain jane advance auto parts Fbody radiator and stock fan holds my 4.1 at a rock solid 158. I thought about getting a junkyard Taurus or Mk IV fan but I'd rather buy beer instead.

well i just purchased the fbody rad, intrepid fan, caspers plug and play harness. i just need to figure out what size oil cooler and where im going to mount it. I am running out of space with the alky pump and oil saver and trans cooler taking up space.

The F Body radiator alone dropped my temps from 190-200 down to 160-170. I live in Louisiana, so I just run straight water, no coolant. I added a B&M oil cooler and run the trans fluid through the radiator.