Cool Desert Nights in June!

lethal231ci

The Next Generation
A GREAT CAR SHOW in Richland, Washington June 21-23. I will have my GN there, as will many others. We usually have 5-8 Turbo Buicks that show up. Last year was the first year in 6 years that I did not put my car in the show, so it is a must for this year! I live in Richland so if anyone has questions about Cool Desert Nights, go ahead to contact me. We have an awesome group of Turbo Buick guys that come down from Spokane and a couple from the Seattle area!

Here is the CDN website for anyone that wants to register or just check it out!

http://www.cooldesertnights.com/

AJ, Looks like you and me this year as all the GN guys around here act like thier afraid to even take the damn things out of the garage anymore. !!!
Hell I just put a $10,000 paint job on my ole hot rod but I'm acomin !!!!

Oh well I guess! At least there'll be 2 GN's against the few hundred Mustangs and Camero's that show up every year!

I won't be able to make it this year... :( Hope to be there next year.
Mike- Good to see you last weekend!

Mike- When are you heading out Friday? Where are you staying? I might go, depending on work..theoretically, Friday is a short day.. in reality, I may not be free till Saturday. Are you staying till Sunday?

I'm leaving Spokane about 8am. on Friday morning.
We get down there and check into our motel, then I clean the car up and hang out at the uptown mall until the car cruise at 6PM. I get up real early Saturday and get the car in the show which is all over by 4pm and we cut out for back home. We are staying at the Clarion which is only 2 blocks from the show.

Damn, I have to work Friday so I wouldn't be able to go till after 4.

Mike, If I can make it think you could bring those spacers? I'd have cash for you for sure.

Damn Mike- That all sounds good..except for leaving at 8am..and getting up early..and leaving Saturday night. Other than that, sounds like fun! I'll have to play it by ear and see if I can make it....-Steve

Steve we always stop at Connell and have breakfast at Mike's. Good food and we just take our time going down. Hope you can make it. Please keep me posted.

Joe if you hauled butt you could still get part of the cruise in and guys we all hang out until 11 or 12 at the mall Friday night. I'll have those wheel spacers with me Joe.

I'm not going to make it guys :( I just got home a while ago and the GN was being temperamental.

Hope its good show!

Mike, I'll have to come down and get those spacers sometime soon.

Well guys your lucky you stayed home. Got down there Friday and the wind was blowing like hell. About 5pm it broke loose and rained cats and dogs, cruise was canceled and my car was a MESS. Got up to nice weather on Sat. morning and it stayed nice all day or anyway until we split for home. There were around 800 cars again and the Sat. show was good. Broke the new paint job in !!!

Thats to bad about the rain Mike, glad Saturday turned out nice though.

I might swing by sometime is week, I'll probably be in Spokane helping my brother out.

I'll give you a call.

Don't feel bad,Mike we had weather like that up here in Lynden all weekend as well... :(

It wouldn't have been as bad but I didn't have the hood on and MAN !! what it takes to clean that motor compartment up!! I guess that's what I get for running around with the hood off, Hee-Hee. Joe, I'll be around all week.