20120630_135224.jpg

20120630_135230.jpg

20120630_135207.jpg

20120630_135214.jpg

20120630_135251.jpg

20120630_135338.jpg

20120630_135239.jpg

20120630_135244.jpg

Great show! Thanks Mike for organizing it and Thanks Ralph for hooking us up with the awesome food!
Thanks also to all the supporting vendors who contributed!

Had a great time. Thanks to all who came and congrats to all the winners. :)

coolcarshow2025.jpg

The Meanchicken engine has officialy been upgraded to "Sheep Sticker Status".:cool:
coolcarshow2018.jpg

Classic!
coolcarshow2006.jpg

coolcarshow2007.jpg

coolcarshow2015.jpg

Grudge race? Rumor has it, that the red truck is spraying a 400 shot of NOS.:D
coolcarshow2010.jpg

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Thanks for putting on such a great event Mike! Top notch, all the way.

Good fun, good people and good food. (Thanks Ralph!)

It was great seeing some old friends, meeting some new ones and drooling over so many Beautiful Buicks, all in one place!

Mike, you did a great job. This was really a fun day. Great people , great cars, blue sky's. Really does to get much better. Look forward to many more..and the tacos were awesome..

Mike thanx for putting together another great show it was great to see new faces and all the old ones... Thanx again

The SoCal "turbo godfather" big Lou, surrounded by many of his herd.

Good to see you, and your followers again, and thanks for all you do for us Lou! :D

Cannot say enough, or thank Mike enough [Spoolfool], for bringing us all together. He is a great asset to our community.

The Cali freeway trafic is "stressful" at the least for us desert dwellers, but the trip was well worth it and look forward to it again in the near future. :)

Lou.jpg

Thanks Mike for the "cool car show" , Ralph and family for the food and the AZ guys for the drive ! See you next year.
100_3228.JPG

Mike and John,
Thank you both so much for making this Cool Car Show a very Cool Car Show! I have been looking forward to meeting all the South West TB Buick owners and attending all the events. I was looking forward to the Bates Nut Farm Event with Steve Hurst (RIP) on June 3. The Cool Car Show is the BEST Event that could have taken place with the news of Steve. It was great to meet everyone, some people I have known of for years through my friends who I raced with Terry Ryan, Paul Hellicker and Len Freeman. It is great to know such a great group of TB members.

Looking forward to more good times and events in the South West!!

Steve Klug

P.S. If I could have done a better burnout on street tires I might have tried !!! :) Nice!

The SoCal "turbo godfather" big Lou, surrounded by many of his herd.

Good to see you, and your followers again, and thanks for all you do for us Lou! :D

Cannot say enough, or thank Mike enough [Spoolfool], for bringing us all together. He is a great asset to our community.

The Cali freeway trafic is "stressful" at the least for us desert dwellers, but the trip was well worth it and look forward to it again in the near future. :)

View attachment 164505
Nick it was great to have you visit us & respect your knowledge with these cars. I plan on making more trips to Phoenix now that I have friends there. I appreciate Guy going to all the trouble to tow his car out here. It certainty added to the event. Mike Barnard is a first class person & the tribute to the Hurst family was very thoughtful. I also miss the Bates event & am hopeful someday to see an effort to make it happen again.

Mike,

Thank you for the show, your product and commitment to the TR community.

My son (Ryan) and I had a great time and the drive out and back was uneventful (thankfully) and more then worth it.

I also can't forget all of the vendors and participants, thank you all. Plus the food was EXCELLENT!

We can't wait for the next one.
2012-06-29_17-39-19_292.jpg